Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lil Blue Boo / Dharma Trading Design Challenge

Here are my first 2 attempts at the Lil Blue Boo "Sienna Dress" pattern. All you need to make a dress are a couple of old t-shirts and an hour of your time! I am so happy with how they turned out, and more importantly, PBJ loves them! Get your {fab} pattern at Lil Blue Boo.

I drew out a pattern for the sock monkey and then appliqued it onto this dress. I added button eyes and a heavy ruffle to the bottom hem. Yes, PBJ is being a monkey in this photo......shocker, I know.
Miss PBJ was actually cooperative for this picture! She loves this dress.





The chest piece is from a Paul Frank t-shirt I got at the Goodwill for $2. I appliqued black hearts on the skirt, and a double heart on the back.
I have plans to make many, many more of these dresses! They are quick, and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment