Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1 1/4C packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 12-ounce jar creamy peanut butter
1 stick butter, softened
1/2C chocolate chips
4 1/2C quick-cooking oatmeal
1. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats.
2. In a very large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugars. Mix well.
3. Add the salt, vanilla, peanut butter, and butter. Mix well.
4. Stir in the chocolate candies, chocolate chips, baking soda, and oatmeal.
5. Drop by tablespoons 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
6. Bake for 8 minutes. Do not over bake. Let stand for about 3 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool. When cool, store in large resealable plastic bags.
PS: No, there is no flour in these cookies! It's not a typo friends!