From La Fuji Mama
Makes approximately 12 servings (9x13-inch pan)
1/2 cup (1 cube) butter
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
6 large eggs
pinch of salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
powdered sugar, for dusting when finished
strawberry/raspberry jam, to use as topping
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Melt butter in a 9x13-inch pan (I do this by putting the pan with the cube of butter in it in the oven while the oven is preheating).
3. In a blender, combine flour, milk, eggs, salt, sugar, and orange juice concentrate.
4. Pour over hot butter in pan. Bake for about 20 minutes until brown and puffy.
5. Sift powdered sugar over the top after removing from oven.
6. Dilute jam with a bit of warm water until obtaining a syrup-like consistency. Serve pancake warm with jam syrup drizzled over the top.