From: The back of the Hershey's Kisses bag
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
48 Hershey's Kisses, unwrapped
3/4C Creamy Peanut Butter
1/3C brown sugar
1 1/2C Flour
1tsp baking soda
~3T sugar, in small bowl
1. Beat shortening and peanut butter in large bowl until blended
2. Add 1/3C sugar and brown sugar, beat.
3. Add egg, milk and vanilla, beat.
4. Mix flour, baking soda and salt together, and gradually add to wet mixture.
5. Shape dough into 1-inch balls, roll in sugar and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake 6-8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press one hershey's kiss into the center of the cookie. Move to wire rack to cool.